Monday 28 November 2011

Better late than never!?!

Name: Bram Nuiten
(He looks angry)



Date of Birth: January 18th  1983
 

Home town: Etten-Leur, The Netherlands


Black or Red Licorice? You mean Liquor?

What is your idea of a good time? Having fun with my friends doing wild, stupid an meaningless stuff.

If you were a superhero what would your special power be? Omniscience, to know everthing and anything.

What music sucks? all hurdy-gurdy's (specially combined with Sieneke, grrrrrrrr)
 

What would you do if I gave you €20 grand cash right now? Buy you (and me) a beer.


Top Favorite Flow Products:
1 Quantum
2 NXT ATSE binding
3 Board shuttle (you can live and sleep in it)

Top Favorite Features:
1 Up and go!!
2 Undestructable
3 POP
4 Design


Top Favorite Mountains/Indoorslope:
1 Saas-fee
2 Laax
3 Serfaus
4 Skidôme


Favorite People to Ride With:
1 Flow Youth Team Benelux 

2 All my snowboarfriends from the present and past
3 Everyone who enjoys snowboarding and has fun doing it
4 Skiers, who else would we be spraying

All Time Favorite Things:
1 Travelling together with my wife of friends
2 Hanging out with my friends
3 Coaching the Flow Youth Team Benelux
4 Hitting the lotery (has not happend yet, but I feel like it can happen any day now)

No comments:

Post a Comment