Tuesday 25 October 2011

Joey in the lift with Jeremy Thompson


Day three in the park. We left by car so we could start training earlier. The kickers are great. The first two days I only jumped the small kicker. Today the trainer (Bas Elhorst) said that I was ready for the medium kicker. After a little consideration I decided to go. I jumped and the kick was awesome the adrenalin was raging through my body. I am really stoked about my first jump on this huge kicker.
After overcome my fear I really enjoyed riding the medium kicker. I even did 180´s with grab.

After the jump on the medium kicker I was in the lift with Jeremy Thompson (pro flow rider). We talked somewhat over snowboarding. Cool!

I still haven’t been in the rail park, because the edges of my board are too sharp. Tomorrow I am going to ride my smaller rail board and hit the park hard. The past three days were fun, together with Erik and Jeremy we  have learned a lot from our trainer Bas. Today Jeremy jumped the big kicker (20m) and Erik did a 540 on the medium kicker.

Last but not least  Jordy 't Gilde is also here in Hintertux, riding with him is always fun.

Joey van de Noort

No comments:

Post a Comment