Wednesday 19 October 2011

Joey van de Noort



Name: Joey van de Noort
Date of Birth: November 13 2001
Home town: Numansdorp
Black or Red Licorice?
Red
What is your idea of a good time?
Riding on the mountain and eating pizza
If you were a superhero what would your special power be?
That I can Fly
What music sucks?
Country music of course
What would you do if I gave you €20 grand cash right now?
Buy my own mountain but I don’t know if €20 grand is enough

Top Favorite Flow Products:
1 Micron Mini Board
2 The Five SE Binding
3 Rival Jr. Boots

Top Favorite Features:
1 Jumps
2 Rails
3 Wall ride
4 Off-piste

Top Favorite Mountains/Indoorslope:
1 Kitzsteinhorn (A)
2 Laax (CH)
3 Skidome (NL)
4 Snowbase(NL)
5 IceMountain(B)

Favorite People to Ride With:
1 Team mates Flow Benelux
2 Jake Terry
3  Locals Skidome and Snowbase
I hope in de future with:
4 Tim Humphreys
5 Scotty Lago


All Time Favorite Things:
1 Snowboarding
2 Skateboarding
3 Eating pizza’s
4 Fishing